Moving

So... On a regular week I would not be here right now, writing to you, mostly because I've just had the most exhaustive week of my LIFE (well, at least of this year), but as I must have weekly updates on my blog for my class, here it goes...

I've been applying for several internships, which have been making me feel busier that I already am. Plus, this weekend we finally "moved." Even though we're officially moved, we still have to finish cleaning up the other place and move the flower pots. Honestly? I'm feeling so tired I wish I could just leave the other place the way it is. My new place is a mess of boxes, and the wires are not connected yet (which means no TV, computer, etc.). Just for you to have an idea, I'm writing right now from my work's computer.

But things do not suck THAT much right now. The new place is the cutest thing ever (pics coming soon), and I am the happiest girl ever to see it (kind of) coming together. A new, better place to call home. Now, that's always exciting!

___
Numa semana normal eu nao estaria aqui, agora, escrevendo para voce, principalmente porque eu acabei de ter a semana mais cansativa da minha VIDA (bom, desse ano com certeza), mas como eu tenho que atualizar o meu blog semanalmente para uma aula, aqui vai...

Eu estou aplicando para varios estagios, o que me tem feito sentir mais ocupada do que realmente sou. Alem disso, neste final de semana nos finalmente "nos mudamos". Apesar de termos oficialmente nos mudado, ainda temos que limpar o outro ape, alem de mudar os vasos de flor. Sinceramente? Eu estou tao cansada que a minha vontade eh de deixar tudo la, do jeito que esta. A minha nova casa esta uma bagunca de caixas, e ainda nao conectamos todos os fios (o que significa que ainda nao temos TV, computador, etc.). Soh pra voce ter uma ideia, eu estou escrevendo agora do computador do meu servico.

Mas as coisas nao andam TAO ruim assim. A nova casa eh a coisa mais fofa do mundo (fotos em breve), e eu sou a guria mais feliz do mundo de ver as coisas (meio que) achando o seu lugar. Um novo e melhor lugar para chamar de lar. Agora, isso sim eh legal!

Nenhum comentário